Sede Legale: via G.B Pergolesi, 4 20124 Milano
Access to the pages of the website of CRABAI SURGERY implies acceptance of the following conditions by the consumer.
The documents, images, brands and anything else issued and published on this site is the property of CRABAI SURGERY , or granted for use by third parties to CRABAI SURGERY , as well as to other participating companies of CRABAI SURGERY , and its reproduction for the public is forbidden.
LIABILITIES OF CRABAI SURGERY
No responsibility is assumed in relation both to the content of all that is published on this site and to the use that third parties can make of it, both for possible contamination resulting from the access, the interconnection, the downloading of material and computer programmes from this site.
Therefore CRABAI SURGERY and other companies participating with CRABAI SURGERY , which have this site at their disposal, will not be obliged for any reason to respond to damage, loss, prejudice of any kind that third parties may sustain owing to present contact with this site, or following use of the content of the material published itself as of software employed.
Any possible information spontaneously communicated by third parties to the site can be freely used by CRABAI SURGERY and participating companies.
HANDLING OF PERSONAL DATA
Access to some sections of the site and/or possible requests for information or services by users of the site can be subject to the insertion of personal data whose handling by CRABAI SURGERY (from here on ‘CRABAI SURGERY’), as the person in charge of handling, will take place in respect of the Legislative Decree 196/2003 ‘law as regards protection of personal data’ (from here on ‘Law’).
This information has the purpose of allowing users, even before accessing the various sections of the site and submitting their own data, to learn how CRABAI SURGERY handles the personal data of users and it will in any case be necessary for the user to take note of it before submitting their own data by filling in the relevant areas in the various sections of the site.
THE AIM OF HANDLING
According to the requirements expressed each time by a user accessing the various sections of the site, the purposes of handling personal data submitted directly by users by filling in forms on-line could be the following:
‑ to respond to the requests of users in relation to CRABAI SURGERY products, to advertising or to the site (Commercial Contact section)
‑ insertion into the data bank of voluntary applicants (Human Resources Area Contact section)
The registration of users on the site is not required for some of the services offered by CRABAI SURGERY (eg. those mentioned in paragraphs a. and b.) Nevertheless, in order to clear possible requests by users concerning such services, they will be invited to submit personal data which will be handled solely for relative purposes and for the time strictly necessary.
CONDITIONS OF HANDLING
Personal data will be handled in a mainly automated form, with logic strictly correlated to the aforesaid purposes.
NATURE OF SUBMITTING THE PERSONAL DATA OF USERS
The submitting of personal data is optional, but it is partly necessary (that is for the data whose boxes are marked by an asterisk) in order for CRABAI SURGERY to be able to meet the needs of users in the field of the practical aspects of the site. Failure to provide, submitting partial or inaccurate personal data marked by an asterisk as they are necessary for executing the services required, does not make such execution possible; while failure to provide, submitting partial or inaccurate optional personal data that are not necessary does not entail any consequence.
CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA SUBJECT TO HANDLING
As well as personal data submitted by users (such as name, surname, postal address, e-mail, etc.), during connection to the site, computer systems and software procedures in control of the functioning of the site itself indirectly acquire some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of internet communication protocol. Such data are handled with the sole purpose of carrying out anonymous statistical research.
CATEGORIES OF PERSONS WHO CAN GET TO KNOW THE PERSONAL DATA OF USERS
Personal data may come to the knowledge of staff and collaborators of the Commercial, CED, Marketing and Human Resources Area of the person in charge who, operating under the direct authority of the latter are appointed as being responsible for or in charge of handling according to articles 29 and 30 of the Law and will to this regard receive adequate operative instructions.
FIELD OF COMMUNICATION OR CIRCULATION OF PERSONAL DATA OF USERS
The personal data provided directly by users by filling in forms on-line may be communicated to companies participating or associated with CRABAI SURGERY, it being understood that such companies have equivalent criteria of security and privacy. Data will not be subject to circulation.
PROPRIETOR AND PERSONS IN CHARGE OF HANDLING
Person in Charge of handling is CRABAI SURGERY, with head office in via G.B Pergolesi, 4 20124 Milano
THE RIGHTS OF USERS RECOGNISED BY ARTICLE 7 OF THE LAW
Article 7 Right of access to personal data and other rights.
- The interested party has the right to ob
- tain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data regarding them, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
- The interested party has the right to obtain information:
- on the origin of the personal data;
- on the purposes and methods of handling;
- on the logic applied in case of handling carried out through the aid of electronic instruments;
- on the identification details of the proprietor, of persons in charge and of the representative appointed within the territory of the Italian State, where provided for;
- on persons and categories of persons to whom personal data may be communicated or who may get to know it as representative appointed within the territory of the Italian State, on persons responsible or in charge.
- The interested party has the right to obtain:
- An update, amendment or, when there is interest, integration of data;
- Deletion, transformation in anonymous form or blocking of date handled in breach of law, including those which need not be conserved in relation to the purposes for which the data have been gathered or later handled;
- A declaration that the operations referred to in a) and b) have come to their knowledge, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or circulated, excepting the case in which such execution proves to be impossible or involves the use of means that is clearly out of proportion to the right protected;
- The interested party has the right to oppose wholly or partly;
- for legitimate reasons handling of personal data regarding them, even if pertaining to the purpose of its receipt
- the handling of personal data regarding them in order to send advertising material or direct sale or to carry out market research or commercial communication. ‘Assertion of the above-mentioned rights may be pursued directly or by granting, in writing, authorisation or power of attorney to physical persons or to associations’
MODE OF ASSERTION OF RIGHTS REFERRED TO IN ARTICLE 7 AND TO TAKE COGNIZANCE OF THE LIST OF PERSONS IN CHARGE OF HANDLING
The user many, at any time, exercise the rights referred to in article 7 of the Law and also take cognizance of the complete list of Persons Responsible for and/or in charge by sending an e-mail message to the address of the Proprietor email@example.com, or send a letter to be sent via ordinary post to : CRABAI SURGERY‑ Ufficio Privacy ‑ via G.B Pergolesi, 4 20124 Milano